It was the off year for a friend birthday party for Ashlie, but she still had a great day. She had her traditional breakfast in bed, opened presents and then we took her to her favorite restaurant - Tomato Street. But to surpirse her I took her to lunch with two of her closest friends, and their mom's, my friends. We got them out of school, so they liked that. She had a great day.
I sure love Ashlie. I know that growing older does not come easy for Ashlie - she is very nostalgic and would love to stay little longer. But she has grown into a beautiful young lady. She is my sensitive, kind, smart, funny, adorable child. She especially looked beautiful today.
I sure love Ashlie. I know that growing older does not come easy for Ashlie - she is very nostalgic and would love to stay little longer. But she has grown into a beautiful young lady. She is my sensitive, kind, smart, funny, adorable child. She especially looked beautiful today.
No comments:
Post a Comment