Sunday, March 31, 2013
More Easter 2013
Of course it wouldn't be Easter if we didn't take pictures of our new Easter outfits. It has always been fun for me to try and coordinate the family on Easter. Sometimes it's hard to have the guys coordinate, and Mike isn't always so willing to participate. But this year we wore mint green, black and white polka-dots. Here are just a few of the shots we took. Kellie wasn't exactly thrilled about today because I made her accompany me no the piano while I played my violin. The number was "I Know That My Redeemer Lives." It was a beautiful arrangement and she did a great job. She was definitely glad to have it over with. I realized that I just need to have my kids play in front of people more often so they won't be so nervous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment