We had our typical Valentine's Day Celebration! Mike fixed a romantic steak dinner - candlelit and all. I was so thankful that he took over the meal preparation because there was not a lot I could do because I was teaching piano lessons until 6:00. But the best part about the evening was afterwards, to my surprise, Mike took Preston in the other room and came back with roses that they presented to each one of the girls - me, Kellie, Ashlie, and Haylie. The girls were so excited and thrilled to get flowers from the most important men in our life. I am so grateful for a wonderful husband who always thinks of me and his beautiful daughters. I am truly loved. This is a moment they will never forget.
And of course we had to have our traditional treasure hut where the kids find clues written on hearts that lead them to the next clue. At the end they find a surprise of candy and a small gift. My kids love traditions and this is one they always look forward to.
No comments:
Post a Comment