Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Where did 2010 - Literally!

If you have been following our family blog and noticed there have not been any 2010 posts you have asked this question. My sincere appologies. I really don't have any excuses except that I just didn't feel like blogging. Life has taken some interesting turns for our family, and I'm happy to say that we have survived. The end of 2010 has brought some wonderful blessings for our family. So now I have no excuses. I will try to recap the last year before it's too late.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Loved your family picture! Glad you made it through the year, hope everything is okay! Happy New Year!

Westonhome said...

Yes I have been checking your blog all year and even my kids keep asking when you are going to update it! We love keeping up with your family even though we don't live close.