Kellie - a Freshman at Mead High School
Ashlie - 6th grade at Brentwood Elementary
Preston - 1st grade at Brentwood Elementary
Haylie - Kindergarten
Although I wasn't excited to have summer overwith, the kids were very excited to start school.
This is quite an exciting year. My first child is starting high school. Wait a minute - wasn't I just in high school. It's hard to believe she's old enough to be a freshman, and I am definitely not old enough to be the parent of a high schooler. And then to have my baby going to kindergarten - I can't believe it. When did all of this happen. I guess I never thought I would ever get to this phase in my life, to have all al my babies old enough to be in school. At least Haylie is just half day so I don't have to be alone all day long.
No comments:
Post a Comment