In August my family all congregated at my parents cabin. The kids had so much fun with their cousins from Butte, MT. We had so much fun playing in the water, making crafts, learning about ancestors, and playing games. We had a big photo session as well. To top off the weekend Kellie, my brother, my neice, nephew and I decided we needed to jump off the train bridge. I told Kellie that I would do it if she did so she was game. It's about a 30 feet drop. The hardest part of it was walking across the railroad ties and seeing the water beneath you in between the slats, oh, and also wondering if a train would come at any moment. It was so much fun.
The Walk
The Plunge (Kellie)
Haylie and Katherine working on crafts
All dressed up for our Hawaiin Day
Ashlie hitting the Pinata for our Mexican Fiesta
Kyle and Ashlie - The Mud Monsters
No comments:
Post a Comment