Sunday, December 28, 2008

Let it Snow - Egan and Egan


I can't believe it but it has been snowing non stop in Spokane for the last week. We've set a new record snowfall - close to 4 feet. We thought we got a lot of snow last winter, but that was in February, it's only December. The kids have loved every minute of it especially since they got two snow days right before their Christmas break. It's definitely kept us indoors - good thing I was ready for Christmas early this year. So while the kids have been playing in the snow, Mike has been busy plowing our driveway and neighborhood with his four wheeler snow blower. He has been so good to serve neighbors, friends and people in the ward, by plowing their driveways. With how much it's snowed he might as well make it his full time job. So, hopefully global warming will take affect some time soon.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Our kids have been enjoying the snow here too!

Kristine said...

It was fun to scrapbook the snow pictures. After you left I realized I have a square punch that you could have used instead of cutting your own squares. We'll use that for Kellie's page.

Kristin said...

Hooray! I am so glad to find you on here! Now I can see pictures all year long and not just your cute family Christmas pic. Miss you!!!