Saturday, May 31, 2008

Back to the 80's



Our ward had a fun activity - a "High School Reunion" theme. Everyone dressed up like they did in high school. Here is a picture of Kristine (she's in my ward too), and I, looking totally awesome. And doesn't Mike and I look so cute. The Young Women Presidency did a lip sync to the Go Go's, "We Got the Beat." We had a great time. It was really fun to dress up like we use to , but what were we thinking back then.

4 comments:

Kristine said...

That was such a fun night! You looked so cute as a Go-Go! I'm so glad I'm in your ward.

Michele said...

You look like, totally awesome!! What a fun activity!! We did an 80's Valentine's Party with our neighborhood. It was a blast!! You and Mike look like you just graduated! :)

Westonhome said...

You guys look awesome!! Looks like you had a blast. It doesn't seem that long ago that we used to dress like that - does it? How time flies - and yes, what were we thinking???

Anonymous said...

You girls look awesome! The only thing missing are some huge, puffy, claw bangs.