
Kellie has been busy the last few weeks of school. She was chosen to read her D.A.R.E. essay for the graduation for all of the 6th grade. She did a great job!
Then, she made the auditions to play the piano for the school talent show - but got sick the day of. How convenient. No, actually she had been practicing for months and was completely ready, but she had a fever and felt horrible.

A week later the 6th graders got to go to Silverwood (the closest theme park to Spokane), for the day. Kellie was very excited because she has become quite the thrill seeker since our Orlando trip. We were hoping for 75 degree weather that day but it was windy and cold. Will summer ever get here? It finally warmed up when it was time to go. She had so much fun going on all of the rides with her friends - oh, and her mom too.

It's just hard to believe that our little girl is going to be going to middle school next year. I don't know if I'm having a hard time with it because she's getting older, or because that makes me older. But I'm excited that she is excited. Kellie is such a smart, cute, fun, organized, responsible and just all around good girl. I know that she will accomplish great things in the future . Mike and I are so lucky to have her for our daughter. We love you Kellie!

4 comments:
Leslie, the middle school thing is kind of hard. Carson went to middle school this year because it starts in 5th grade here. It isn't so bad for them but they do become quite grown up! And yes it is harder for us because that means we are getting older.
What a poised, beautiful and talented young lady Kellie is. This big phase of her life is over and she's moving onto the next great adventure. I know she'll be great because she has such a great foundation, is a good friend and is confident. You're doing a wonderful job--we love her!
Wow, I can't believe that she is so grown up. She looks so much like you too - crazy!
hey sister egan, i found your blog through your sisters and i love it! your kids are growing up it is crazy! i also have a blog and would love to invite you to it, if youre interested send me your email address to mcheger@gmail.com
Post a Comment